Monday, May 10, 2010

Look out world, Reg has a blog!


Is this it? I don't feel any different. Oh well, I'll give it a little while, we'll see how it goes after a few more posts. In any case, I'd better get back to work. A local businessman has asked me to get his books in order. They're quite bad and jailtime seems to be almost a foregone conclusion, I don't know why I'm bothering really, I don't do charity cases. That's a lie, I do know why I'm doing it, he has the most rich soil in his front garden. When I asked him he said I could take a few handfuls home if I wanted to. I can't seem to get enough of it. Also, I'm quite certain his wife is cheating on him and I'd like to see how it plays out. Anyhow, I'm going to leave you with a wonderful picture of some fine moroccan copper. Magnificent.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Reg, I'm looking forward to the next one! Please show some more pictures of dirt next time. This one is still good though. Also, don't forget about your appointment with the dentist today.

    ReplyDelete